SithlordMango
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good Afternoon,

I hate to jump on the bandwagon but since the update I cannot log into the Troop Tracker. I have been in previously. I have tried both my TK ID (33621) as well as my forum name (Grimm Kaizer). Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and hard work.

Derrick Z.
    SithlordMango
    SithlordMango
    Due to the new forum software, your forum name must match what the troop tracker has. So everyone having issues, either did not have a forum name entered on the old troop tracker by old command staff, or the trooper had a forum name change, but it was never updated on the old troop tracker.
    SithlordMango
    SithlordMango
    Easy fix, I just input what your forum name is. The new troop tracker software will keep your forum name up to date now, so won't be an issue going forward.

You are good to go!
    Grimm Kaizer
    Grimm Kaizer
    You are amazing! Thank you for everything!!!
    Sorry I can't seem to access Troop Tracker. Any assistance would be appreciated. Is the troop tracker fairly new? I keep getting email saying I need to confirm my troops.

Thanks,

Steven Britt - 12461
    SithlordMango
    SithlordMango
    The Troop Tracker is fairly new. Is this your forum account, or is "sbritt11" your account? When you login, you'll see on the homepage a message to click here to confirm, and fill out that form. Check out this video:
    Hi, Matt. I'm having no success logging into new Troop Tracker. It says "Account not found. Try again?". I'm using my board name & password. What would you advise? My messages are also missing since the upgrade, but that's not as important than my getting into Troop Tracker. :)
    SithlordMango
    SithlordMango
    I'm going to reset your password, and test your account, just to verify it's not a system issue. I'll send you a password reset to your e-mail.
    D
    Divad A'Ras
    Matt, I changed my password from your reset email. It worked! I'm not sure why my old password no longer worked, but no matter. Thanks very much for getting me back in! :)
    SithlordMango
    SithlordMango
    It had to do with the special character in your name again 😂 but it’s all good now, there should be no further issues with that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…