New profile posts

I may be overlooking it, but I am trying to find the CRL for Clone Force 99 Wrecker. Is there an approved CRL? I hope everyone had a good May 4th , but a better 5th and 6th..
I won't be able to make it to the shrimp festival troop on Saturday. We have a death in the family
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
I saw Debbie's post. I am so very sorry. I told her to reach out if she needs to talk to someone. I know how hard it can be to do that, so I invite you to reach out if she needs a shoulder to cry on or someone to hear her. I'm here for y'all. I mean that. Big hugs.
B
bwcharpiat
Thank you
these are my 2 costumes i wear to events. Jedi and TIE

Attachments

• undefined - Imgur.jpg
    undefined - Imgur.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Hiya how does this troop tracker work and i didnt know about the q and A thing till today which happened yesterday. do i need to file that form out.
LaV317
LaV317
Yes. Just make sure you let us know which troop you want to attend. Do give the Troop Tracker a try with your forum name and password. Keep us posted if it does or does not work.
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
He should have access. I granted him access.
Reactions: LaV317
LaV317
LaV317
Thank you!
I filled out the forms a while back. Is there a way to see if I am still in their system and able to troop events with GKTW?
DeathStarLord
DeathStarLord
When your ready to go to one let me know. Sometimes people have to fill out the stuff again and sometimes they don’t. Their system is weird and never makes sense lol
New guy here.
Will be relocating to the St Cloud area from Indianapolis at the end of April and looking forward to get to know everyone more in the coming months.
Reactions: Erice3339
Drgnfly
Drgnfly
Hello and welcome! There are a couple of us in the St. Cloud area. Glad to have you here!
T
Trooper1021
Will for sure reach out when we get landed in 29 days!!
Thanks!!
Erice3339
Erice3339
Welcome to the Florida Garrison! When you are finished moving, be sure to write to the Legion Captain of the Guard via email to request that they update your main 501st profile to reflect that you are a member of the Florida Garrison. I am happy to assist with this process, if so desired. Just reach out anytime! :)
Can i please arrange to have my shirt mailed to me (and patches? I cant remember if i ordered any)

As I'm sure you're feeling it as well, with gas prices as they are, i dont see myself coming to Orlando any time soon. Maybe months. Not for trooping or Disney visits. I'm sticking to trooping within a 45 min loop of my house. No 2 - 3 hour trips for awhile.
shockmatic
shockmatic
obviously, I will pay any shipping fees.

thanks!
DarthMushu
DarthMushu
Absolutely!
Good Afternoon,

I hate to jump on the bandwagon but since the update I cannot log into the Troop Tracker. I have been in previously. I have tried both my TK ID (33621) as well as my forum name (Grimm Kaizer). Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time and hard work.

Derrick Z.
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
Due to the new forum software, your forum name must match what the troop tracker has. So everyone having issues, either did not have a forum name entered on the old troop tracker by old command staff, or the trooper had a forum name change, but it was never updated on the old troop tracker.
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
Easy fix, I just input what your forum name is. The new troop tracker software will keep your forum name up to date now, so won't be an issue going forward.

You are good to go!
Grimm Kaizer
Grimm Kaizer
You are amazing! Thank you for everything!!!
Hi, Matt. I see that you were signed up for Sunday's shift of Collective Con (https://www.fl501st.com/troop-tracker/index.php?event=7028) but it shows you have not confirmed yet. It was so crazy I don't remember everyone who came, so if you would take a moment to complete this (including your costume), we will be able to report more accurate numbers. Looking forward to future troops together!
Sorry I can't seem to access Troop Tracker. Any assistance would be appreciated. Is the troop tracker fairly new? I keep getting email saying I need to confirm my troops.

Thanks,

Steven Britt - 12461
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
The Troop Tracker is fairly new. Is this your forum account, or is "sbritt11" your account? When you login, you'll see on the homepage a message to click here to confirm, and fill out that form. Check out this video:
Hi, Matt. I'm having no success logging into new Troop Tracker. It says "Account not found. Try again?". I'm using my board name & password. What would you advise? My messages are also missing since the upgrade, but that's not as important than my getting into Troop Tracker. :)
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
I'm going to reset your password, and test your account, just to verify it's not a system issue. I'll send you a password reset to your e-mail.
D
Divad A'Ras
Matt, I changed my password from your reset email. It worked! I'm not sure why my old password no longer worked, but no matter. Thanks very much for getting me back in! :)
SithlordMango
SithlordMango
It had to do with the special character in your name again 😂 but it’s all good now, there should be no further issues with that.